Wireless Content Sharing Made Easy
Users can simultaneously share and manipulate high resolution content from any device without cables or dongles.
Solstice is a high performance, in-room meeting collaboration platform that improves the usability and productivity of meeting and learning spaces. Users on any device can simultaneously share high resolution content to in-room displays in one step and can also manipulate the content using a drag-and-drop interface.
Solstice enables simultaneous users to stream from any device to any display in a single step. Even high resolution imagery and multiple 4k videos can stream wirelessly to the screen at the same time.
Users can share content in any way that suits them, using a web browser, AirPlay, Miracast, or the Solstice App. The Solstice App also includes additional features including content control, moderation, and markup. Those who don’t have network access can share using an HDMI-in port.
Intuitive content control.
Use the Solstice App’s drag-and-drop interface to manipulate on-screen content to get the most out of team interactions.
- Drag content to optimal on-screen locations.
- Dock and hide on-screen content for later use.
- Enable moderator mode to approve content before posting.
- Pinch-to-zoom posts on touch-enabled devices.
Wireless on-screen markup.
Using the Solstice App, anyone can wirelessly highlight and temporarily markup content by pointing their smartphone at the room display.
- Markup content from anywhere in the room.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Uses AI to recognize shapes and automatically smooth edges.
High-performance wireless streaming.
Solstice has implemented the industry’s highest performance, most network-efficient streaming technology for wireless content sharing.
- Uses both the corporate and guest network.
- Supports multiple native 4k video streams (up to 30 fps) on one display.
- Supports non-broadcast mechanism for connecting to displays.
Given that some of Mersive’s original funding came from the US intelligence community, Solstice was built from the bottom up using the world’s best security practices.
- RSA-based encryption algorithms with 2048 bit keys.
- Separate network interfaces for corporate and guest users.
- No persistent storage of shared content.
- Semi-annual third-party penetration testing.
Content Sharing is Just the Start.
Solstice and Solstice Cloud together provide other software-based capabilities that build on the wireless content sharing foundation to enhance team collaboration. Please visit solution pages for video conferencing integration, digital signage, and video routing for active learning environments.